"The quality of the materials and the stitching were amazing. Holds two flats of shotgun shells (500) and my shooting vest. The front pocket holds my shotgun choke case plus extra room. Sides hold my cleaning supplies and random small components. As a tournament shooter and hunter, I recommend this bag!"
- William T., White Wing Waxed Canvas Guide Bag customer
White Wing Waxed Canvas Guide Bag
White Wing Waxed Canvas Guide Bag
Customer service is as stated, MYTHICAL. Made inquiries through text chat to expedite delivery of a birthday gift, and Lori made it happen! The honesty at this company and the respect for the customer is real at Mission Mercantile. Thank you!
- Catherine Y.
How much stuff do we need to go afield? If you're like most outdoorsmen, it's whatever your pack will hold. Our Guide Bag is large enough to carry the necessities: binoculars, flashlight, calls, compass, extra cartridges or shells, dad's old lucky knife, maybe even a can of potted meat, some crackers, and bottled water. Built of tough waxed canvas, 100 percent full-grain leather and #10 YKK solid brass zippers, the Guide Bag is as rugged as an elk guide and as handsome as a palomino packhorse.
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS
- Padded full-grain leather shoulder strap
- 3 exterior zippered pockets
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- 30 day return policy
- Dimensions: 9" H x 14" L x 8" D
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Thick, full-grain US steerhide vegetable-tanned leather
- All Mission Mercantile leathers are sourced from a Gold Rated tannery certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), an international organization that works to ensure sustainable environmental practices in the leather industry.
- Our Waxed Canvas Guide Bags are handcrafted with extremely durable, weather-resistant 18 oz. waxed canvas
- Our Vintage Camo Guide Bag is handcrafted with extremely durable, weather-resistant Vintage Camo comprised of double-layered polyester fabric. We use a water / weather resistant polyester than is backed by a second layer of the same so it's both highly abrasion-resistant, won't absorb water & drys faster. It also has a higher heat resistance than nylon cordura.
- Tough, durable 430 denier nylon lining
- Antique brass hardware & YKK zippers
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine-grade polyester thread
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Goods delivered for $7.95 within the lower 48. Flat rate shipping is sent by economy ground (USPS or UPS, at our discretion). If you prefer to specify UPS, please select a UPS shipping option at checkout.
We also offer expedited shipping services (Next Business Day and 2nd Business Day) at checkout with the exception of PO Boxes.
We know you'll love your handcrafted leather goods! If, however, you're not completely in "leather love" you may return or exchange your purchase in unworn or unused condition item within 30 days of purchase. There is no restocking fee, however you are responsible for the return shipping. You may see our return policy details here or reach out to our Mythical Customer Care team.
brand new, looks great need to break it in Craig
Main compartment has plenty of room for 6 boxes of 25 shells, muffs, a cap, shell pouch and shooting glasses. Exterior pockets are great for a choke bag, small tools, cleaning rags and solution. Definitely recommend. My wife even wants one.
Five-Stars, as always, for overall quality. The bag is not as big as the model in the pic makes it seem, and I was reluctant because it looked too big. When I received it, I could say that it could be a smidge larger, and I think for sure a second size would be good. Its everything you need for a day at the clay range, though, for sure.
I am 70 years old and have owned numerous shell bags and by far this one is the best. This bag will out last me.
You want quality. You’ve found it!