Your Cart is Currently Empty
This is THE ruggedly exquisite workbag TR would have had by his side whether in the field or the White House. Sports an unparalleled combination of thick, supple, Espresso finish full-grain US steerhide pebbled leather. It's exquisitely appointed with chocolate full-grain chrome tanned leather accents, antique brass hardware and smartly placed solid copper rivets at all stress points.
Almost too many features to list: multiple compartments accommodate a 15" laptop, 2 iPads, business cards, mini tablet, pens, documents AND a padfolio. Exterior phone pocket and large rear pocket w/ magnet closure to allow briefcase to secure to a roller bag handle. Full leather padded shoulder strap.
- Two separate interior zippered compartments
- Compartment 1:
- Microfiber padded section will accommodate/protect up to a 15" laptop
- Multiple pockets for business cards, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), 2 pens or pencils
- Compartment can also accommodate documents
- Compartment 2:
- Two additional large pockets will accommodate up to 2 iPads (one each)
- Large interior antique brass metal zippered pocket
- Compartment can also accommodate more documents or a padfolio
- Exterior front phone pocket
- Exterior large rear pocket w/ magnet closure and zipper feature to allow briefcase to slip over and secure to a roller bag handle
- Artisanal leather/copper rivet feet
- Interior key strap
- Light brown lining
- Full leather shoulder strap with padded microfiber shoulder pad
- Triple-layered leather on bottom corners for super-durability to ensure your Theodore withstands anything your adventures dish out
- Leather zipper pulls
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 12" H x 16.5" W x 4.5" D
- Weight: 5 lbs
I did my research before purchasing and it seemed that this was the sweet spot in term of price and quality. Very pleased with the quality, distinctive aesthetics and utility. Recommend without reservation.
Exceptional quality and attention to detail. This is my first purchase from Mission Mercantile but will certainly not be my last.
Years spent searching in Florence on trips for the perfect briefcase, when it was in the US all the time...
I recommend it.
I was impressed with the quality, workmanship, and customer service of your company, and am enjoying both my Theodore briefcase and statesman travel ‘Dopp” kit.
This is definitely the best leather briefcase that I have ever owned. The leather is tough and feels great to carry and just looks amazing. The zippers are also very tough and strong. This was a spontaneous buy, which turned out to be a great one too.
Great quality, good looks, and a perfect layout inside!!
Great bag. Really one of the best I ever owned.