From time to time, even the most tech-engaged among us still value the analog sensation of putting pen to paper. For some, it is a daily practice. For that, we've built a temple - a simple, stately full-grain pebbled leather folio that keeps a standard letter-size notepad, other documents or files, and a pen close at hand. Lined with pigskin suede, our padfolio features an inventive leather flap that snaps into place, securing the notepad at the top.
"Unless a man is master of his soul, all other kinds of mastery amount to little."
~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Thick, supple full-grain US cowhide chrome tanned pebbled and smooth leather
- Suede pigskin lining
- Two card slots, interior pocket and document pocket
- Pen / pencil holder
- Fits standard letter-sized pad (not included)
- Flap to cover top of pad, snap close
- Slim design
- Solid copper rivets
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 9.5" W x 13" H
- Weight: 1.44 lbs.