Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Heritage Leather Carryall duffle bag is the next generation of our popular original Heritage Stateroom Weekender. Perfect for shorter trips (a couple of days, depending on how you pack) or daily commutes, it features separate compartments for your clothing / travel essentials as well as for your laptop / work essentials. A comfortably padded leather shoulder strap is perfect for when you're fully packed.
Follows the same design lines as our historically accurate Heritage Stateroom Weekender. Crafted from our signature 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned marbled leather, this timeless, distinguished bag is the ideal companion for all of tomorrow's day trips or excursions.
This classic gentlemen's carryall will surpass all of your travel and style needs. Meets most major airline carry-on requirements.
Complete your set with our matching Heritage Leather Stateroom Wash Bag and Heritage Leather "Doc" Tech Kit.
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
- Fully lined navy blue pin-stripe interior with complementary navy blue bottom.
- Padded leather shoulder strap for travel and carrying ease
- Travel compartment:
- Two Navy blue lycra pockets expand (to allow stuffing) and return to shape when empty.
- Large zippered pocket
- Work compartment:
- Padded laptop pocket is 14.5" W x 9.5" H. If both dimensions of your laptop are under these measurements, it will fit in the laptop pocket. Please check the width and height (not diagonal dimension).
- Inside keyclip, two pen slots and two leather pockets accommodate a phone, small journal, etc.
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 18.5" W x 11.5" H x 9.5" D
- Volume: 32L
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
This bag looks great but is not worth the money. The zippers in the middle cause you to lose half of the capacity. You'll be lucky to get one outfit in the bag...no way you can get a shirt, pair of pants, a pair of shoes, and a dopp kit inside. If I had not engraved the bag, I would have sent it back. I've loved all my other MM items but this one was a let down.
Thanks for your feedback Joe. We feel terrible that we missed the mark with you re: our Heritage Leather Carryall. While I can get a few days of clothes in it for a quick weekend (I may use part of the "work" side if I need it for my dopp kit), I do realize we don't all pack in the same way and have different or needs. Please let us know how we can make it right for you. ~ Chuck, Founder & Mission Man