Your Cart is Currently Empty
This slimline version of its big brother (Theodore Briefcase) is the perfect everyday carry for those desiring a lighter option. Very well appointed with a padded microfiber laptop section, multiple pockets for a smartphone, business cards, mini tablet, pens, etc.
Front exterior slip pocket accommodates a phone, while an exterior, large rear pocket with magnet closure and zipper feature to secure to a roller bag handle. Full leather padded shoulder strap. Antique brass metal hardware and copper rivets.
- Interior antique brass metal zippered compartment
- Microfiber padded section will accommodate/protect up to a 15" laptop
- Multiple pockets for business cards, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), 2 pens or pencils
- Separate pocket can also accommodate documents
- Exterior front phone pocket
- Exterior large rear pocket w/ magnet closure and zipper feature to allow Attache to slip over and secure to a roller bag handle
- Interior key strap
- Light brown lining with contrast pockets
- Full leather shoulder strap with padded microfiber shoulder pad
- Triple-layered leather on bottom corners to ensure your Theodore withstands anything your adventures dish out
- Leather zipper pulls
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 12" H x 16.5 " W x 3" D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
I love this bag but have 2 suggestions for improvement. The handles are too short. They need to be longer so your hands do not rub on the zipper. The inner lining is too loose. I have to move it out of the way prior to loading. This being said this bag is pure artistry. I will definitely order more products in the future. Excellent quality and customer service.
Bruce, thanks a bunch for your feedback! We're taking it to heart and already looking at making improvements based on it. Thanks so much, your compliments and for choosing Mission Mercantile!
Best purchase I have ever made! Much more than I expected.
I own a lot of leather goods - this product is excellent!.....Would buy other leather goods. Customer Service - excellent!
First Class All The Way, especially Customer Care.